Monday, April 17, 2017

He's Got Big Plans - March/April 2017 Prayer and Updates

Sorry for being so late on this. I was supposed to have a newsletter out in March, but I was traveling a lot, and I was waiting on some pictures from our last kids crusade that someone had took (which I never received), but that still does not give me an excuse to keep you all updated with a normal blog entry. Please forgive me for that.

Anyway, we had our second ever Kids Crusade in Terrazas del Valle, right outside of the church I work with. We had about 50 kids come out, and God definitely moved. Despite all of the technical difficulties we had, everything flowed and was provided for!! Our plan was to give out 250 sub sandwiches for all of the kids, and the day of the event, when I went to the store to buy everything, money looked super tight. I prayed in that moment, "God, make it happen just like You did with the bread and the fish." Sure enough, I had just about to the dime exactly what I needed to pay for everything, and every kid and adult that day received something to eat. Some kids even got up to 5 or 6 sandwiches!!
The Praise Team for Niños Locos Para Cristo!!

The kids and teens that helped out with everything also did such a phenomenal job. The Praise Team (picture to the right) really gave it their all and really wowed me that day. I'm so proud of them for all of the hours they spent practicing and for all the effort they put into everything that day. God is doing great things through these amazing kids!!




Another BIG thing that I'd like to mention: I am in the process of starting my very own 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization!! This process will be several months, and through this, I will have recognition by the State of Michigan as a legal non-profit!! Please be in prayer with me as the board and I go through this long but worthwhile process.

Something else that I would like to mention is my financial status at this moment. I really don't like to talk about this, but I have been told by a few that it's necessary. I'm looking into renting my own house very soon, and I am trying to get the funds together for that. Also, God has placed on my heart to travel around Tijuana with the kids in the picture above and do more crusades and conferences and even teach other churches how to do kids ministry!! These things unfortunately have a cost, and I would like for everyone to know where I am at in this. Below is my financial list of what I need monthly and what I currently have:

Saturday Kids Club
What I Need Monthly:
Saturday Kids Club - $250
Teens Bible Study - $100
Local Outreaches (Garbage Dump, Orphanage, park outreaches, kids crusades) - $150
Internship Program - $150

Housing - $150
Food - $125
Transportation - $400
Communications - $50
Misc/Emergency - $75

Total: $1450 a month
Local Outreach (Kids Crusade)


The Interns from the Internship Program
What I Currently Have: $725 a month











If you can support me monthly with any amount to help any of these things I have mentioned above, please do so at the right of this blog. Any questions or comments that you may have concerning any of this, please feel free to ask/tell me!! I highlighted that so that no one would miss it 😜 Like I always say and always mean from the deepest part of my heart, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for all the prayers and support that you all give. May God continue to bless you all oh so very much, and then some!!

- Daniel Ratz, future founder of Operation: Worth

"Lifting up his eyes, then, and seeing that a large crowd was coming toward him, Jesus said to Philip, 'Where are we to buy bread, so that these people may eat?' He said this to test him, for he himself knew what he would do.
"One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, said to him, 'There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish, but what are they for so many?'.
"And when they had eaten their fill, he told his disciples, 'Gather up the leftover fragments, that nothing may be lost.' So they gathered them up and filled twelve baskets with fragments from the five barley loaves left by those who had eaten." - John 6:5-6, 8-9, 12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment