Tuesday, January 22, 2013

¡Es Oficial! (Otra Vez)

Tomorrow, I'll be heading into Mexico and starting the HUGE, amazing calling that God has placed on my life. For now, I'm in San Diego, but it's all good. I'm leaving to Mexico in the morning. I think I can wait another 16 hours or so. I've waited three months, haha.

Here's a quick recap on what I'll be doing for those of you who haven't seen this post, or if you'd like to have a shortened version of what I'm doing:

I'll be going back to Mision Familiar Bethlem, the church I did work at before, and will continue to help the kids and people in the area. I'll be teaching English, helping run the Saturday Kids Program, be a part of the worship and drama team, visiting Niños de la Promesa, the orphanage I visited before, and be spreading God's amazing and true love, peace, and joy, along with everything else about Him. And, of course, I'll be doing my very best to tell everyone about how His love is available to us: through believing in His Son, Jesus Christ, and believing in what He did for us on the cross. I'll also be discussing with Pastor Elvis his plans of starting the orphanage he is dreaming of starting. Once the time is right, I'll intern at Niños de la Promesa, learn everything about how everything works and runs, and then return to Mision Familiar Bethlem and help Pastor Elvis accomplish his dream of having an orphanage.

That's it in a coco de mer shell, haha. Something else I want to address:

Doing what I'm doing is not about being comfortable.
It's not about making money.
It's not about making a name for myself.

It's about bringing God's kingdom to earth: His love, His joy, His peace, His care, His forgiveness, His divine healing power, His guidance, His everything. Nothing will ever change that.

Please continue to pray for God to open the hearts and eyes of all the people, young and old, to the only truth that can save them from the ways of this world. Pray that God uses me to touch them in ways that only He can. Pray that God sends me fresh, awesome ideas to bring to the kids program so that the kids will understand things easier and will bring more kids to it. Pray that God continues to provide not only for me, but for the kids, adults, and families in the area. Pray that His will be done.

I'll hopefully get internet soon in Mexico, but, until then, I won't have any communication to the states. I'll also be in Mexico for a year at least, so it'll be a while before I venture back to the Estados Unidos any time soon. Thank you all for supporting me, whether by reading this, praying for me, or supporting me financially. Everything is greatly appreciated. Truly. ¡Dios te bendiga para siempre!

No comments:

Post a Comment