Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Current Status.......

I finally got to talk to Connie, one of the people at the orphanage I'm looking to do work with, and she said that she wants to meet me in person and talk with me before she decides anything. There's only one problem: I live in Michigan. After talking with some of my friends in San Diego, I came to the conclusion that I might have to move down to San Diego. That way, I could be only 45 minutes away from the orphanage rather than 38 hours away, so I would be able to visit the orphanage more than just once. Also, if I visited more than once, everyone at the orphanage could become more comfortable with me rather than me just showing up one random day and that's it. Once the orphanage got to know me better, I would then move to Mexico permanently and do work there at the orphanage. After praying about it and asking God to give me the peace I need, I know that this is what He wants me to do. So, please, if you feel led to donate so that I can share God's love with His precious creation and fulfill the calling He has placed on my life, you can contact me via email: daniel.ratz92@gmail.com, or by donating via PayPal by clicking the donation button on the right side of this page. This isn't just another missions trip. This is what God has called me to do with the rest of my life. This isn't something I just decided to do one day, either. I've been praying for God to show me the place He wishes me to do work with since February, and He's finally revealed it to me, so now I must go out in faith and do what He has for me to do. These precious children are looking for love, for someone to care for them, and for someone to show them that they are worth it, and if I don't go, then who will? God has called me to share His love, joy, peace, and care with the orphans of Tijuana, Mexico, and I don't want finances to get in the way.

Please prayerfully consider it, and thank you so much for taking the time to read this. May God bless you abundantly.

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment